[imp] No jump from http -> https

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Thu Mar 11 04:54:52 PST 2004

El Jue 11 Mar 2004 08:39, Jan Schneider escribió:

> >> If you want to force to https:, you also need to set the correct port in
> >> registry.php.
> >
> > I think you are taking about:
> >
> > $this->applications['horde']['server_port'] = 443;
> >
> > ???
> >
> > But then, if I set it like this, what is the meaning of setting:
> >
> > $conf['use_ssl'] = 1
>
> To select the *protocol*. That's completely different from the *port* even
> if there are standard ports that are normally used for certain protocols.

I'm totally confused. All I want is to have all horde apps work in a secure
environment, and in older versions that was done with the $conf['use_ssl'].

Any docs to enlighten me about this? I found nothing in www.horde.org.

--
 09:52:01 up 2 days, 14:23,  5 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.23, 0.34
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'