[imp] body as attachment after exchange2k upgrade

gargarmel at gmx.net gargarmel at gmx.net
Thu Mar 11 05:45:41 PST 2004

hi there!

well, i'm running IMP with our exchange-server (ugh) for about one year now.

and up to now we're very comfortable with it.

this weekend we migrated from exchange 5.5 to 2000 and from that pont on,
all mailbodies are no longer listed in line but only as "unnamed text/html"
attachment.

when i look at the header i find something like