[imp] ob_gzhandler

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Mar 12 10:53:07 PST 2004

HI,

I have a Mac User getting:

   Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used after
   'URL-Rewriter' in /usr/local/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 539

Anybody have any ideas.  I've never seen this before and it is only the
one user.

The user is using IE5.22 for Mac_PowerPC.

horde 2.2.3
Imp 3.2

Thanks,

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Senior Unix Systems Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca