[imp] imp_expand_fromaddress customisation

Anders Norrbring anders at norrbring.biz
Sat Mar 13 06:25:53 PST 2004

First, I'm abolutely new to IMP/Horde...

I have an almost working setup, the problem I have is that user name lookups
doesn't work when a user should send a message.

My setup is Postfix, Cyrus-IMAP, Web-cyradm and MySQL / pam_mysql.  The
e-mail set out shows the correct sender, but not in the IMP send mail page.

I guess the imp_expand_fromaddress function that needs to take a look in the
database maintained by Web-cyradm, but I can't figure out how to do it,
really..

Can someone please point me right? Or at least point me to a place where I
can find more documentation on this?

Thank you!

Anders Norrbring