SV: [imp] Horde/IMP & Web-Cyradm

Anders Norrbring anders at norrbring.biz
Mon Mar 15 01:30:45 PST 2004

> > Hi!
> > Thanks.. I'm trying to use Horde/IMP right now, but I can't get it to
> work
> > as expected.
> >
> > I have virtual domains and users configured by Web-Cyradm and they are
> all
> > stored in a MySQL database.  So, when for example I log in for my e-mail
> > address "anders at norrbring.biz" I log on using the name "nb0002".
> >
> > So, when composing a message in IMP, it shows sender "nb0002 at the-
> server.net"
> > which is correct in that way, but it doesn't "look good".  I would like
> the
> > users to be presented by their e-mail address, but I can't get that to
> work.
> >
> > When the e-mail arrives to the destination the sender is correctly
> shown.
>
> Create a "from hook" in imp/config/conf.php.

Thank you Jan,  I'm quite well aware of that's the needed thing...  The
problem is that I have no clue whatsoever on what I should create there..

I'm absolutely not a programmer, and I have no idea at all about the
workings of php or the Cyrus-IMAP server.  I've looked at the Horde FAQ, but
I can't find anything at all about this.  Neither did my searches on Google
turn up anything I got a lead from.

Anders.