[imp] imp users

Andy andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Mon Mar 15 03:26:29 PST 2004

A quick search in the archive gives me this:

You might want to search the HORDE (!!) archive from around 13.02.2003 and read
the post from Eric Rostetter:

> Is that no need to create the user 'john' in the database?

It doesn't create any users, as it doesn't know what users you want,
but more importantly, it doesn't know what backend you would want
them in (imap account, ftp account, horde sql user, ldap user, etc).

So you have to create your own users, and tell Horde how to access them.

> I created an account in database, table: horde_users
> user_uid: admin
> user_pass: admin(md5)

Should work (md5 is correct, not the mysql password type).

..

and so on. You _really_ should search the archives and read them. And tell us
more about your setup and backend, your database and mail structure. Also there
are some docs in horde/docs you have to read. Regarding your signature you
should be able to manage this.

Andy