[imp] qmailqueue not being set

Payton Swick payton at repligen.com
Mon Mar 15 08:40:44 PST 2004

I realize this question may not be a problem with imp, but the behavior is
imp-specific, so far.

I have qmail set up with the qmailqueue patch set to use qmail-scanner, but when
I send emails using imp (cvs HEAD) the messages appear to bypass qmail-scanner
entirely (presumably the QMAILQUEUE variable is not being set).

Using manual smtp (telnet localhost 25) and sending a message does get checked
correctly, so I can only assume somehow that imp is not using the smtp server
set in servers.php and is instead using the sendmail binary.

my tcp.rules file, in case anyone was wondering, contains this line:
127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-scanner-queue.pl"

--
;; Payton Swick             ;;
;; IT Systems Administrator ;;