[imp] Can not get back display options from imp

Keyser Soze keyser_soze at usa.com
Tue Mar 16 17:45:00 PST 2004

One of my users was playing around with the options (display options)
as I have changed our system from horde 2.2.3/imp 1.2.3 to the HEAD
version.  In doing so, he removed the checkbox for the display menu
on the left, and also selected imp as the starting application.	Now
he can not get the original set of display options back which would
allow him to re-enable the left menu.  The set of display options
that now comes up is specific to mail. How can I tell him to correct
this?  (and if there is no way, how can I reset his options?)

Thanks,

-Eric