[imp] imp compose bug with german language

markus freaked at gmx.at
Wed Mar 17 05:36:05 PST 2004

Hi all,

I'm using a 1 month old IMP HEAD checkout.
$Horde: imp/compose.php,v 2.709 2004/01/03 01:21:04 slusarz Exp $

IMP => Compose => Address Book

now the addressbook is open, and I can double click an entry
or select an entry and click on An:(to:).
no the following happens

double click on Markus Meier =>  "An: Markus Meier" shows up
click on Markus Meier then on An: => "To: Markus Meier" shows up

after I'm finished it just takes the "To:" Names over to my new message,
and all the "An:" Names get lost.

I guess IMP needs the "To:" as a trigger. The the wrong "An:" produces a
missbehavior. I tried to solve in through changing the de_DE.po File.
But it didn't work for me ?

so howto fix it !?

thanks

Markus