[imp] About imapd logs registry

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed Mar 17 12:00:26 PST 2004

Hi Patricia!

No. Horde logs into your imap server every time the user does some imap action
(if there is no caching imap proxy in use).

A better source for the information you want is the horde logfile. Check the
config file for configuration of logging level and logging destination (file,
syslog, mysql etc..)

Greets,
Daniel

Zitat von pcastane at escuelaing.edu.co: