[imp] 2 Questions: Sub Folders not working, and Disk Quotas.

John Peters om_242 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 07:55:57 PST 2004

First of all.  What I'm using:

Linux Red Hat
UW-IMAP-2004-RC7 for IMAP.
Horde 2.2.5
IMP 3.2
-------------------

I have some of my users using Outlook (the bosses) and therefore the Pop3
(qpopper with an access list).

The rest (300+) are going to be using Horde.

What this means is that I am not using /var/spool/mail as the default
spooler, but rather an mbox file in the home directories, since thats my
biggest partition, and also where I have my disk quotas set.

The problem:
--------------
Creating folders works fine.  They show up as text files under the
$HOME/mail/<filename>.  However, when I try to create sub-folders, Horde
goes to a blank screen, and nothing is showing up in $HOME/mail.   Does
UW-IMAP support sub-folders, or is this a setting in IMP?

2nd Question:

What are you guys' suggestions on informing users of their disk quota
status?  I realize with Cyrus you can display quotas from within IMP itself,
but Cyrus seems far too complicated for what I want my IMAP to do.   So is
this possible with UW?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.