[imp] How do I configure Horde 2.x and IMP 3.x to use virtual hosts?

Chris Rundle chris at rundle.uk.com
Sun Mar 21 02:12:58 PST 2004

Horde/IMP is fully operational in the initial domain in which I initially installed it so in an
attempt to configure it to run with other domains I have created an alias in  a virtual host
controlling a different domain to point at my imp directory - this works from the point of view I
get to see the log-in screen however when I try and log-in, in the address bar of the browser I get
domain/horde/imp/redirect.php?Horde=blah and I get page not found.

I then changed the alias in the virtual host to point at the main horde directory however I don't
get a log-in screen I get:

Not Found
The requested URL /horde/login.php was not found on this server.

Can anyone help with this?

The FAQ's at http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c8 say:

[IMP 3.x]: It is possible in Horde 2.x and IMP 3.x to use virtual hosts, but at this time we have no
instructions for doing so. You can check the IMP mailing list archives for information.

So this is why I am posting here.

Kind Regards,

Chris