[imp] postfix + mysql and HORDE (again)

Felipe Neuwald felipe at neuwald.biz
Sun Mar 21 13:25:44 PST 2004

Hello Folks,

Here I am again writing about my doubts in use of postfix + mysql +
postfixadmin + courier imap + horde + imp.

I did IMP works with the solution above, but I still have one problem.
In IMP, the Sent-mail and Trash folders don't exist. When I try to
create any folder, I got this message:=20

The folder "test" was not created. This is what the server said: Invalid
mailbox name.

In turba, when I try to add one contact to "My Addressbook", I got this
message:

Failed to connect to the specified directory.

Anybody have any idea that can help me?=20

Thanks,
--=20
Felipe Neuwald
felipe at neuwald.biz

"Mi espada desconocer=C3=A1 su funda,
mientras dure el oprobio y la injusticia
que sojuzga a mi pueblo"
Sim=C3=B3n Bol=C3=ADvar