[imp] Re: [horde] postfix + mysql and HORDE (again)

Peter K. Botcherby Peter.Botcherby at genetics.kcl.ac.uk
Sun Mar 21 23:31:38 PST 2004

Felipe Neuwald wrote:

> Em Dom, 2004-03-21 Ã s 18:28, gmk at gmx.at escreveu:
>
>>>Here I am again writing about my doubts in use of postfix + mysql +
>>>postfixadmin + courier imap + horde + imp.

My setup is the same except for postfixadmin

>>>I did IMP works with the solution above, but I still have one problem.
>>>In IMP, the Sent-mail and Trash folders don't exist. When I try to
>>>create any folder, I got this message:

As was said before you need to specify where the folder is in relation
to INBOX.  In the folder view did you click on the tick box beside INBOX
and then select create folder.  You should then be able to specify just
test as the name of the folder to create.

>>>The folder "test" was not created. This is what the server said: Invalid
>>>mailbox name.
>>
>>dry to create the folder with the full mailbox name like INBOX.test
>>this worked for me.
>>--
>>kind regards, gernot
>

> Not works. The same problem:
>
> The folder "INBOX.test" was not created. This is what the server said: Invalid mailbox name.

Are your permissions ok?

--

   Peter K. Botcherby
   Division of Genetics & Development