[imp] Length session problem with some version of Internet Explorer

Carlos Becerra T. cbecerra at uahurtado.cl
Wed Mar 24 08:20:40 PST 2004

Hi,

I use IMP in my servers. It worked fine for long time. But since a few days
I have problems with Internet Explorer. Searching probable causes I did read
a bouletin from M$ Support Page where they say Internet Explorer have
problems with the length of URL, and the solution is to update the browser.
I think maybe that explain my problem. However, that's not a good answer
because I have users that they have a modem Internet conection, so they
can't download it.

My boss thinks I must change the webmail, but I think IMP it's greatest.

Can you help me, please?

Finally, the question is: Why it failed now and not before?

Regards,

Carlos Becerra T.