[imp] IE Mac hanging

Payton Swick payton at repligen.com
Thu Mar 25 09:00:49 PST 2004

Page compression is off, but this problem continues to appear. It
occurs only on
the INBOX, and apparently only when there are a larger amount of messages
listed (~5+), but even then not all the time.

I realize that this is undoubtably an IE for mac bug, but unfortunately
some of
my users still persist on using IE. I don't think it's the compression bug any
more, and there isn't any form handling going on (that I'm aware of), so any
other ideas as to what it could be?

Thanks.
-Payton Swick

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Payton Swick <payton at repligen.com>:
>
>> No, should it be?
>> I assume you mean this line in horde/config/conf.php:
>> $conf['compress_pages'] = true;
>>
>> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>>> Is page compression turned off?
>
> Page compression is something to *always* check if there is something screwy
> with output behavior, particularly if the behavior is limited to IE.  IE (at
> least recent versions) have 2 major problems:
[...]

--
;; Payton Swick             ;;
;; IT Systems Administrator ;;