[imp] Re: imp not deleting real email?!!.

Marco Botros mehanna at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 30 17:02:59 PST 2004

Are you using IMAP on both outlook and imp?  If not, what are you using on each
one?  It's possible you are marking it as deleted in IMP and not doing the
'purge deleted'.  In that case it will be downloaded into outlook with either
pop or IMAP--imap would show it as deleted pop would just show it as a new
message.  We need to know more about your configuration.  If Imp actually
deletes/purges it, it is gone and will not be downloaded by any client.  If it's
already in outlook via pop, IMP will have no effect on what is shown in outlook.

no, pop in óutlook and webmail for imp

I want to delete instantly without moving to any created deleted folders inside imp!.