[imp] IMP/IMAP Question

James Brown j.a.m.e.s at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 31 13:21:37 PST 2004

I had this problem earlier today and had to make a change in the
horde/imp/config/servers.php file:

$servers['imap'] = array(
     [...]
     'folders' => 'INBOX.', //Get this right for your IMAP server
     [...]
);

You didn't mention what IMAP server you're accessing. Apparently,
Courier-IMAP only allows folders to be created under the INBOX folder,
hence the config above, though please don't quote me on this as I'm just
a newbie.

HTH,

James.