[imp] second mailaddress in turba / imp

James Brown j.a.m.e.s at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 1 06:50:59 PST 2004

Markus,

I'm using IMP3.2 and the second email addresses show up fine, when you
click compose->addressbook. Of course, you get two entries with the same
name, so it's best to change the 'Display' listbox to 'Email address'.

Did you add your email2 attribute to the following files?

**horde/turba/config/attributes.php**
$attributes['email2'] = array(
     'type' => 'email',
     'desc' => _("Additional Email")
);

**horde/turba/config/sources.php**
$cfgSources['<<whatever>>'] = array(
     'title' => '<<AddressBook Name>>',
      [...]
     'map' => array(
         '__key' => 'id',
         '__type' => '_type',
         '__members' => '_members',
         'name' => 'name',
         'email' => 'mail',
         'email2' => 'mail2',
         'cellPhone' => 'cellPhone',
         'workPhone' => 'workPhone',
         'homePhone' => 'homePhone'
     ),
     [...]
     );

The problem I'm getting is how to set column display defaults for the
'browse' function in turba. I've put the following into
horde/turba/config/prefs.php:

// columns to be displayed - sources seperated by \n, fields by \t
$_prefs['columns'] = array(
     'value' => "prefs\temail\temail2\tcellPhone",
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'implicit'
);

but still, by default only the first/last name column shows up.

Cheers,

James.