[imp] Moving message

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Apr 2 07:00:19 PST 2004

HI,

IMP   3.2
Horde 2.2.3

When a user does a search on their folders, views one of the results and
while viewing tries to move the message to another folder it fails.  It
gives the message:

 There was an error viewing the requested message.

When I view a message directly from the inbox (not from the search
results) and do the same operation, i.e. moving the current message to
another folder, everything works fine.

Any ideas?  My logs show nothing so I'm at a loss.

Thanks,

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Senior Unix Systems Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca