Theme graphics Was: [imp] IMP 4.0-ALPHA

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Mon Apr 5 04:45:46 PDT 2004

Paul Reilly wrote:

>>>Whats DSL ?
>>
>>A fast internet access technology with up to 8Mbit/s downstream, IIRC.
>>In my case, 6Mbit/s. :-)
>>

> Doh! Should have known - we call it ADSL :)
Ok, it is ADSL, but germans normally call it DSL.

> How many users of IMP does netcologne.de have?
100.000+, don't know exactly.

> Are you running IMP 3 or 4 ?
A cvs-Version from 13.12.2003, with many fixes and hacks to get
everything running smooth (most taken from cvs.horde.org later). ;-)

> Would you be interested in helping with the theming ?
Yes, why not! But I didn't follow everything here about theming. What
will be possible in the future? Stylesheets and graphics are nice, but
to create something really different, the /templates stuff should be on
a per-theme-basis.

So what is to be done and can I do exactly?

Gruss,
    Ollie.