Theme graphics Was: [imp] IMP 4.0-ALPHA

Paul Reilly pareilly at tcd.ie
Tue Apr 6 08:14:00 PDT 2004

> So what is to be done and can I do exactly?

* install 4.0-Alpha and see what extent the theme system
  is already in place
* test a new horde config parameter say
  'theme' which can then be checked when doing a graphic/icon
* see what API changes are needed, to whatever getpath() type
  of function is used to specify the paths to icons/graphics.
* change this API, so it includes the $theme parameter
* ensure this new getpath() function is used in all places in
  the code whenever a graphic/icon is required.

> will be possible in the future? Stylesheets and graphics are nice, but
> to create something really different, the /templates stuff should be on
> a per-theme-basis.

Thats a good point.
Does Horde/IMP make any assumtions about the /templates dir being
at the package root?

Paul