[imp] Problem renaming parent folders

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed Apr 7 09:48:59 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>>> If I have a folder INBOX.foo with a subfolder INBOX.foo.bar (both being
>>> mailboxes), and I rename INBOX.foo to INBOX.fud, the child folders gets
>>> renamed to INBOX.fudbar.
>>
>> should be fixed now.
>
> Yep. The only cosmetic issue left is that after the renaming there remains
> an container named INBOX.foo. If you click on the plus sign, no sub tree
> gets expanded.

This doesn't happen here.  If I rename the parent folder, the status messages
are:
   The folder "foo.bar" was successfully renamed to "fud.bar".
   The folder "foo" was successfully renamed to "fud".

And there is only a 'fud' folder that expands out to 1 subfolder 'fud.bar'.  I
don't have any 'foo' remnant left over.

michael