[imp] Synch Outlook with IMP?

Chris Bloom chris at hitcatcher.com
Thu Apr 8 06:35:45 PDT 2004

This maybe more in the realm of POP3 email in general as opposed to dealing with
IMP directly, but I figured I'd start here just the same.

I use IMP as my primary email client, but for several reasons I'd like to start
using Outlook or some other mail application.  Unfortunatly, I'm a contractor
and often find myself working for companies that block outgoing mail requests
which leaves me dependant on webmail while I'm there.

My question is if anyone knows of any application that synchronizes mail between
Outlook and IMP on a POP3 mail server. I know Outlook can synchronize those
items that are in the Inbox, but I would also need it to synchronize items in
the Sent and Trash folders as well as my other personal folders within IMP.

Thanks!
--
Chris Bloom
Web Application Developer