[imp] Horde/Imp login problems

Jerome Brown guruswami at orcon.net.nz
Sat Apr 10 00:05:52 PDT 2004

Hi there,

I have searched through the mailing lists, and not found the solution to my problems, as follows:

1/ When I browse to my horde install, I am greeted with the menubar at the bottom, and a blank white screen in the top frame. I have setup Imp to process all logins, and can get to the login screen by clicking the Mail icon on the menubar. If I change the login page in registry.php to imp/index.php I lose the menubar at the bottom of the screen, and therefore can't do any more (see next problem). Is it possible to get the imp login screen to display with the menubar without changing (and possibly breaking) horde by manually specifying imp/login.php in the frame file?

2/ When I login to Imp, I get returned to the login page with no indication of failure or success of login. By reading redirect.php, i beleive that I am meant to get a success reply. I can browse to my Mail by clicking on the Horde Icon on the footer menubar (at this stage clicking on Mail gives me the Login screen again), at which point I have full access to my Mail. Once I have clicked on Horde, clicking on the Mail icon takes me to my folder list also ...

I am running Horde 2.2.5, Imp 3.2.3, Php 4.3.6_rc2 and Apache 2.0.49.

Any suggestions / hints etc are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jerome Brown