[imp] 4.0-ALPHA not reading headers and attachments

Sean D. mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Sun Apr 11 21:17:43 PDT 2004

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:
>
>> Quoting "Sean D." <mojospam at thegeekclub.net>:
>
>> heres the problem:
>> When I view a plain text email I see the complete headers displayed as
>> the message body (but with no carriage returns) and i dont see any of
>> the actual message body.
>
> Are you using a PHP accelerator?  If so, your temporary files were not
> correctly
> deleted the last time Apache terminated.  Clear out these temporary
> files every
> time you restart Apache and things should work fine.
>
> michael

HA! I totally forgot about that... BUSTED! :-O
I use Turck MMCache (which is GPL and works great) but i cleared it's cache,
shutdown apache, removed everything in /tmp that was owned by the apache
user
and started apache backup and it works great!!! WOOHOO!!

This new IMP is awesome!! Now I gotta get quotas working in courier
IMAP. (i'll
start a new thread later) and i have a few minor questions.

Thanks michael!