[imp] Empty messages

Sasa Stupar sasa at stupar.homelinux.net
Mon Apr 12 09:57:26 PDT 2004

I am new to Horde so I need  a small help from the community. I have
installed Horde 2.2.5, IMP 3.2.3, Turba, Kronolith. I am running a
sendmail server with UW imap on redhat8. So after setting everything up,
I logged in. So far so good. Checkout inbox and there is a list of
messages BUT when I want to look the message I get only headers with
empty body. This is my setup in servers.php:
---------
$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'localhost',
     'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
     'port' => 143,
     'folders' => 'mail/',
     'namespace' => '',
     'maildomain' => '<mydomain>',
     'smtphost' => 'localhost',
     'realm' => '',
     'preferred' => ''
);
Am I missing something here?

BTW, I can send messages and operate with kronolith and turba normaly.

Regards,
Sasa