[imp] 4.0-ALPHA not reading headers and attachments

Sean D. mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Mon Apr 12 23:44:57 PDT 2004

Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting "Sean D." <mojospam at thegeekclub.net>:
>

>> heres the problem:
>> When I view a plain text email I see the complete headers displayed as
>> the message body (but with no carriage returns) and i dont see any of
>> the actual message body.
>

> Are you using a PHP accelerator?  If so, your temporary files were not
> correctly
> deleted the last time Apache terminated.  Clear out these temporary
> files every
> time you restart Apache and things should work fine.
>
> michael

it did it again on me and i cleared the cache on the accelerator again
and fixed it but... any idea how i can prevent this from happening all
the time?

i dont want to exclude horde from the accelerator as it makes it a LOT
faster.. but it seems those temp files arent getting taken care of
properly.. i never had any such issue with the current stable horde/imp
and the accelerator (and still dont have any issue with it actually) but
the alpha