Fw: [imp] ask help about imp decoding problem

Zhang Bo boozhang at sdb.ac.cn
Tue Apr 13 17:07:02 PDT 2004

thank you for your reply.

This is most likely a missing "charset" attribute in the Content-Type:
headers, so it's not a fault of IMP.

Yes, I think you are right.  But those emails display chinese correctly in
my old webmail which built with horde2.0 and imp3.1. If they can not
display chinese correctly in my new webmail which built with horde-HEAD
and imp-4.0-ALPHA, the webmail upgrade would make nosense.

So I have to find a way to make my new webmail to display these emails
correctly.  Can you give me some direction or suggestion?

Thank you.

Zhang Bo