[imp] A loop in my IMP

Deryk Piper deryk at mod-soft.com
Wed Apr 14 12:10:56 PDT 2004

For my own part, such a problem was the result of my IMAP server
(Inframail on Win32) not responding properly to "LIST %/%" commands.  I
worked with the author to get it resolved.

You'll want to post your IMAP server version and relevant section of
servers.php so that people on this list can help you.

DP