[imp] Re: Synch Outlook with IMP?

r_and_d r_and_d at amersol.edu.pe
Thu Apr 15 06:30:09 PDT 2004

I use IMP and outlook with an IMAP configuration, has been working nicely
for more than 3 years for the e-mail part.

Even I sync my palm against the server using imap, so the unread mail will
get on my palm before I leave the office.

For the addressbook, is a whole different story.

You can manually synchronize them exp/importing back and forth, if you are
in the mood to do so. LDAP solves some issues. As we do, IMP runs for our
corporate network, so at least we can hace corporate information available
through the "LDAP way". The personal information will be stored locally.

--
Eduardo Del Valle Flores-Guerra
FDR WebSite & DataBase Assistant