[imp] a question

Zhang Bo boozhang at sdb.ac.cn
Fri Apr 16 04:45:03 PDT 2004

You are right. I installed libiconv-1.9.1, recompiled Fedora2's php to
include libiconv's support, and configured the mbstring* parameters
-- at last, the broken emails still display not correctly.

I have to build the webmail server with horde2.2.5+imp3.3.2 next week.

Thank you.

Another question: can the framework-HEAD work with horde2.2.5 and imp3.3.2?

Regard,

Zhang Bo