[imp] Re: viewing X-Headers in IMP

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Apr 20 17:06:54 PDT 2004

Quoting Vijay Mahrra <vijay.mahrra at es.easynet.net>:

> Jan Schneider wrote:
>
>> This preference doesn't belong to the identities.
>
> What insightful, useful and positive feedback.
>
> I submitted this patch after following up your fellow Horde team
> member Michael Slusarz's original suggestion (some weeks ago) to which
> nobody else on this list replied to.

Vijay is correct.  Vijay wanted a solution that allowed a user to
identify what
headers are to be displayed depending on which identity is being used (i.e.
show X-Spam-Level for emails sent to foo1 at example.com, and disregard that
header for emails sent to fool at example2.com).

This is exactly what the "tie to" functionality is good for, and why I
suggested
he use the identity interface to set the options.

michael