[imp] Default Login Screen Trouble IMP 4.0 Alpha

Alan Barnes abarnes at bulletmail.net
Tue Apr 20 18:10:59 PDT 2004

All,

After downloading the latest from CVS and installing it, I get the following
error:

Fatal error: Failed opening required
'Horde/Notification/Listener/status.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear')
in /var/www/html/mail/horde3/imp/lib/Notification/Listener/status.php on
line 3

I used the same configuration files, so I don't think that is the issue.