[imp] (no subject)

khoffman at uwo.ca khoffman at uwo.ca
Thu Apr 22 06:00:53 PDT 2004

Not sure what you mean by fullname hook.  Is this defined in one of the
configuration files?

Below is the setting defined in horde/imp/config/prefs.php
// default identity
// Set locked to true if you don't want the users to have multiple identities.
$_prefs['default_identity'] = array(
    'value' => 0,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

To define the identity I did the following:
- Choose Options/Personal Information/Edit your identities
- Type in the name of my new identity and all the pertinent
  particulars
- Once I was happy with the info on my new identity,
  click Create

I could set my default identity to any of the ones I have created.

In Compose, I can choose the identity I want for that particular composition by
selecting the appropriate identity from the drop down box.

--
Kim Hoffman
Information Technology Services