[imp] multiple identities from different domains

jedi jedi at group6.net
Fri Apr 23 10:00:45 PDT 2004

Apologies for the lateness of the response.  I've been on vacation the last
couple of days.

on the default thing.  for example, these are the steps I take to reproduce the
issue:

1. I log into my account with my username (jedi).

2. I click on compose to bring up a new message form to write a new piece of
mail.

3. In the Identity field, I have two options:  jedi at group6.net (my default
address) and jedi at kafelan.com (my test address for another domain I manage).  I
select jedi at kafelan.com.

4. I finish the rest of the message and click send it to a test account I have
at another completely different domain hosted by someone other than me.

5. When I receive the message back, the from: and reply-to: read
jedi at group6.net.

Now, I can verify that in the sent folder the message has in the from: field
jedi at kafelan.com.

Does that better explain the situation?