[imp] Re: [horde] Folders (was Re: when is the next stable release?)

Emre Yildirim ey at ieee.org
Sat Apr 24 20:25:13 PDT 2004

Is there a way to make imp perform that action ("Check Folder(s) for
New Mail")
everytime I click on "Folders"?

I have around 30 folders, and it seems like there is no "select all"
option.  So
now I have to select each folder one by one, and then go to the actions drop
down menu.  I thought the very first check mark (next to "Choose Action:")
would check all folders if I click on it, but it seems to be stuck.

(PS: I'm taking this over to the imp mailing list, since it's not really
relevant to horde.)