[imp] Re: [horde] Folders (was Re: when is the next stable release?)

Emre Yildirim ey at ieee.org
Sun Apr 25 13:39:07 PDT 2004

One upon a time Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> proclaimed:
> That's how it works.  Once you tell it to check the folder, it will check
> it from then on when you enter that page.

Ah-hah! You're right, it DOES check it every time.  I guess imp
outsmarted me :)

> There should be a select all there.  If there isn't, it should be submited
> as a feature request.

Since it checks the folders everytime I click on folders, I guess "select all"
wouldn't be all that necessary since one only has to select the folders once,
and imp will remember to check them all each time.

This has got to be the coolest webmail system I have ever used, thanks for all
the good work!