[imp] imp 3.1 - horde 2.1 - bug displaying a PDF in Reader 6.01 ?

Ivo Seifert Ivo.Seifert at midray.com
Mon Apr 26 00:47:03 PDT 2004

I found a weired behaviour of my imp 3.1/ horde 2.1 - installation
concerning attached PDFs: If you send the file as mime-attachement using
the 'view attachement' - link, acrobat reader 6.01 (only this version!)
does not open to show the file if you use ie. instead, a blank popup
pops up. it is funny that the process seems to be running - if you klick
the link a second time, the reader opens showing the pdf TWICE ??!!?!
It works with the latest imp - version but i don't really wat to update
it. I took a look at the headers using ethereal but couldn't find
anything, the only diff within the 'view.php' - file are quotes, that
updating this didn't fix the problem ;-(((((

Did anybody else encounter the same problem (and maybe found a
solution)???

Thanks in advance!!!

Ivo

--