[imp] changing IMP Labels

kai.uebing at t-online.de kai.uebing at t-online.de
Tue Apr 27 02:05:44 PDT 2004

Hello,

I got some questions about IMP.

I have to change some IMP Labels but I don't think it's so easy.
Is ist possible to change the "INBOX" Label? I changed it in every row
of the PHP source, but no chance.
Couldn't I just overwrite the var $imp['label']?

In Addition I want to change the folder label "sent-mail". But everytime
I changed the Label an write an new message, an new folder named
'sent-mail' was generated.

Finally I want to change the "folder" window, where you can change and
generate the folders. but it is really dynamical but I have to change
the tree look.
Any idea?

Thanks a Lot

Kai