[imp] Notice: Undefined index: hierarchies

Chari Daignault chari at cdaig.com
Tue Apr 27 09:07:17 PDT 2004

Hello all!

I get the following error message on all pages of IMP. I can successfully
login, check mail, create folders, save, delete, etc. I'm sure the error has
something to do with folder setup, but am not sure how to correct it. Here is
the error message in it's entirety:

Notice: Undefined index: hierarchies
in /home/cdaig/public_html/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 666

Would appreciate getting an answer other than "you need to edit your config
files". A more specific explanation would be better. If you need specific
config file content, just let me know.

Thank you for your assistance.
--
Chari Daignault