[imp] Hide deleted messages not working?

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed Apr 28 02:24:08 PDT 2004

Ah! Thanks for this info.

But there could be a need for this.

In my case I access my IMAP mailbox through a mail program and through
imp, sometimes at the same time by leaving my machine with running mail
program and accessing my mailbox through IMP from another machine.

In this case, the mail program on my primary machine has marked deleted
mails as deleted but didn't purge them already (it does this only if i
leave the folder or close the program). In a bad case this can be a lot
of mails. When I then access my mailbox through imp, I nearly can't
find my real mails between all the deleted ones.

So is there any reason for disabling delhide when using a trash? I
cannot think of any, but honestly I didn't spent much time to that
subject... :)

Thanks,
Daniel