[imp] Sent Folder Display name

Ed Murray mail at avenuedesign.net
Thu Apr 29 03:44:08 PDT 2004

Sorry I did not work that very well. In The stable version of IMP I am
getting the Recipients address in the 'From' field. It is comming up
with 'To:' this is good and is working properly. In the alpha release I
am getting a 'To' column which is an improvement over the way the stable
version works but in the 'To' column it is filled with the recipients
address ie the currently logged on user. Surely it should have the
senders address in this column?