Fwd: RE: [imp] Trouble with new Horde Installation

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Apr 30 09:18:23 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von imp at siedl.com -----
    Datum: Sat, 1 May 2004 00:05:08 +0800
    Von: Reagen Siedl <imp at siedl.com>
Antwort an: reagen at siedl.com
 Betreff: RE: [imp] Trouble with new Horde Installation
      An: 'Jan Schneider' <jan at horde.org>

Thanks for the reply Jan.

I've installed Horde into the root of the website (i.e.
some-domain.com/horde/ and installed imp into the horde dir
(some-domain.com/horde/imp/).

In the config/registry.php I have:
$this->applications['imp'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../imp',
    'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/imp',
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/imp/graphics/imp.gif',
    'name' => _("Mail"),
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'status' => 'active'
);

at the moment when I go to some-domain.com/horde/ I get a dual frame
page. In the bottom frame I see the icons for horde, mail, etc but a 404
in the top frame. When I change the webroot in the above config to
/horde/imp the mail icon in the bottom frame doesn't show up and I still
get 404 errors.

Not too sure where to go from here.

Cheers,
Reagen