[imp] Issue with "save_sent_mail" pref in IMP

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Tue May 4 08:04:36 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am not sure if this would have been better suit for the dev list.
Also, I suppose this must have been discussed in the past but I can't
find any discussion on the topic.  Please bear with me.

In config/prefs.php, I configured IMP to save sent, draft and deleted
mail each in a respective folder.  When I save a draft, the
drafts_folder is created.  When I delete an email for the first time,
the trash_folder is created.  But when a compose an email, the
sent_mail_folder does not appear in the "Save a copy in" drop down menu
of compose.php.  The only way to have this folder automatically created
is to lock the sent_mail_folder pref.

I would like my users to be able to edit their sent_mail_folder, but
have the default one automatically created when needed.  Is it possible
somehow to have the sent_mail_folder created automatically even if the
sent_mail_folder is not locked ?

Thanks !