[imp] another fetchmail problem

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu May 6 04:50:24 PDT 2004

Quoting EB <horde at rnet-tech.com>:

> Using the lastest HEAD from CVS...
>
> When I select Accounts, I get this error message:
>
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /usr/share/pear/Horde/Prefs/UI.php on line 328

It's a "Warning" and I get it also but fetchmail should and seems
to work fine.  You might want to go make yourself a pot of
coffee after clicking on the fetch button, depending on the
number of accounts and your provider's service but in my case
with three accounts and a very slow access through my provider
it seldom takes more than a couple of minutes.

Good luck,

ed