[imp] Missing folders in folders.php

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Thu May 13 15:09:48 PDT 2004

I've just done a CVS update and think I've managed to go through all the
config files and update them, but have a problem with folders.php.
Folders that come alphabetically before 'INBOX' are not displayed.

The full list of folders is available in the drop down list, with
'INBOX' placed ahead of all the rest, but in the tree view all the
folders beginning A - H are missing.

The server places folders at the same level in the hierarchy as INBOX ie
chris
INBOX
postmaster

rather than

INBOX
INBOX.chris
INBOX.postmaster

and uses '\' as the delimiter. I have this in config/servers.php:

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => '*************',
     'server' => '*************',
     'protocol' => 'imap/notls',