[imp] IMP + OpenBSD 3.5

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed May 19 04:53:29 PDT 2004

Hi Maurilio!

I am not aware of any howto's especially for your task.

But as horde is a platform independant PHP program, you only have to
make sure, you can install and configure any SMTP and IMAP daemon and a
webserver like apache with full php4 support. This should be no problem
on any BSD, as these are standard services. There should be ton's of
guides and how-to's for this.

And above that, regarding the horde framework and all its applications,
all is working the same like on linux. Don't let yourself get scared by
not using the "mainstream" platforms. *g*

Greets,
Daniel