[imp] Install Problem - imp 4.0 alpha

Alan Kong kkkong at ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Wed May 19 22:37:35 PDT 2004

Dear All,

Packages:
- apache 2.0.49
- openssl 0 .9.7d
- imap- 2004.RC8
- php-4.3.6
- horde-3.0 ALPHA
- imp-4.0 ALPHA
- kronolith-2.0-ALPHA

I have problem when installing imp. I have installed horde library and
tested according to document without problem. When I installed imp, I
tried to config by logging in to config imp but without success even
though I have tried to authenticate using "imap" or "password". The
[drivers].php were not avialable to consult. Then I search from the
mailing list. Someone was mentioning the setup.php in scripts directory.
When I ran the script, the following was obtained:
[  INFO  ] Horde registry file is available.

and the program just stayed there.

Wonder someone could provide some hindsight on configuring horde and imp
to work.

Thank you.

Regards
Alan