[imp] Authentication imp with mysql?

Kai Riasol Gonzalez exim at riasol.de
Thu May 20 03:09:56 PDT 2004

if i use the imap server to authenticate i have the problem that i can´t use the folders, because the
user are not real user only in a database.  IMP don´t know where the homedir of the user is. is ther a
possiblity to say that the "user a" have his homedir in "possition a"?

thx

kai

On Thu, 20 May 2004 11:59:00 +0200, Jan Schneider wrote